Sunday, July 5, 2015

7 - My First Anime had Changed My Life.

Some bloggers are otakus and some otakus are bloggers. By the way, the word "Otaku" is a term that categorized to all people who is an anime addict. If  you are this kind of person then you could really relate to my blog. Today I would share to you my experiences about an anime entitled "Sword Art Online". I know most of you have a little bit of knowledge about this anime and if you don't have, then try watching it yourself and comment your emotions below. I will give you a little trivia about this anime that I got from google.

Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series written by Reki Kawahara. The series takes place in the near-future and focuses on various virtual reality MMORPG world. An anime television series was aired in Japan between July and December 2012. Later on, an otaku blogged about it and the news spread all over the world like a wild forest fire. After that, producers of this anime received thousands of views and attached with millions of likes all around the world. My experience after watching this anime is worth-fighting for because in this anime, the main character relies on himself and only to himself without any help from others. After quite sometime, the burden is somehow very heavy to be handled by a single person, and one day a female character had entered in his life and helped him carry that heavy load along side with him sharing the weight of that burden. After a few days, they both realized that both of them has the same chemistry and same perspectives for each other. After the realization, the man had the courage to tell his feelings for her and when the moment arrived, he stated his feeling alongside is a kiss in the lips. The girl enjoyed it and she honestly told the main character that she loved me so much.

As you can see, a burden can be very heavy, so never rely only to yourself because all the people around you can help you carry that burden deep inside you. For those who couldn't relate, love was established despite of the problems that they are facing. I really love this anime because it pertains the true nature of love and the true image of trust.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue that. I also have the same experience, and its good to know that anime can be an inspiration to people.

    ReplyDelete