Thursday, July 9, 2015

12 - Remembering My High School Life.







Hello Readers! Today I will share to you my own feelings, through blogging, for my batch mates at my previous school. This is my past emotion and I have now accepted that I am now a college student not a mere high school student, so try not to cry while reading my post about my beloved high school me.

Goodbye! Is the only thing I can sing to my fellow graduating batch mates that still can't face the fact that I and them are graduating sooner or later. I know some of us doesn't like to graduate because they are not mentally and emotionally ready for this because some can't or won't let their friends apart from each other and the memories that are found in our minds are our Band-Aid in closing that wound inside our heart while singing goodbye to our classmates. Yippee! Is the only word that our music teacher would say to his students that he dislike, but this hatred has inspired us to become a person that we didn't think we would become. I honor my educators that gave me the will to become a person that I want to be, I thank them for all their teachings that gave me and my batch mates a healthy knowledge and the force to keep us going for everyday life and I also thank them for their presence that provide me comfort and joy until my last day in school. I remember the time when I first saw all my teachers, I felt relieved and excitement because I saw how generous my teachers are and they showed me the happiness in their smiles and a warm goodbye to me, and this memory and this feeling won't be gone. My classmates are like notes in a music sheet because without them, the song will not be completed and the purpose of this song had vanished without their participation. "Exciting to say, graduation is near, but the moments left, will become memories". This is my created motto that will help me attain my hopes and dreams in life as I go to college.

Remember that high school graduation is an important event and a stepping stone towards our desired dreams in life. I know that graduating from the institution that you loved could be very sad because your time in staying in that school has come to an end. I know that to some, this is a normal goodbye post, but to me this means everything. Everything I felt, everything I discovered, and everything that I miss. I promise to myself that I will not emotionally post this, but looked what happen. As I write this post I still remember my previous school, my friends, and my classmates that shaped me to the person that I am today. Hope you enjoyed my post.

3 comments:

  1. High school is the best thing you'll ever experience they said. I believe them

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS POST MAKES ME EMOTIONAL..... I REALLY MISS MY HS FRIENDS RN :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Sammy. I agree with your motto "Exciting to say, graduation is near, but the moments left, will become memories". Graduation was indeed a relief for us, but we won't get to experience the moments we had in high school again because it's time for a new journey.

    ReplyDelete