Sunday, July 12, 2015

14 - Mortality: The Growth and Loss of Lives.

Readers! Be Attentive! I need you to read my blog. Today my blog would tell about the cycle of our life and how to live your life to the fullest while living in a limited time. As of now, everyone in this world are afraid of dying and myself too is afraid of dying.

Many people would think that death is just a bridge to stop all the worries, pain, and sufferings. Death is a experience that anyone or anything can also experience, but you still have to wait for that time to come. A single death means a new life or beginning that needs to be harvested and cherished, and it is called birth. Birth means something was renewed or something was created to do some obligations and make some changes in the assigned life. Birth is the most awaited event in a personal life. Birth is also the most frustrating event because no one could predict if it will be successful or not. Immortality is the most wanted thing for an individual who doesn't want to give an end to their lives. Immortality is really an excellent way to do something, that you really want, forever and ever without an ending. In my own opinion, I don't want immortality because immortality gives me an essence of being selfish or being a greedy person because, in my opinion again, death is a beginning of a new and holy life. This new life might do better things than the things I did in my life.

Remember that while your still alive, do beneficial things in your life and become a LEGEND in small things and in your own knowledge and personal initiative.

1 comment: