Sunday, July 12, 2015

13 - Life as Garbage or Life as Instrument?

Good day readers! I will tell you my perspectives about the person named Sammy and how he evaluate himself as part of the current society, if he's really an important individual in our growing economy or just a person living in the happiness of others. By the way, that Sammy is me for your information and I strongly agree that I am important, but let us first elaborate why I chose this topic. I thought of this title because I want to evaluate myself if I'm just a rock in the community that doesn't do anything or am I a super hero, like superman, who is the helper and the savior of the society.

This title can also be used to other individual that are still confused if their just nothing or are they the ones who participated in forming our current state. Evaluating like this is very easy like counting 1,2,3, you just do thoughtful deeds everyday, be considerate to others, and always think positive. Society is like your home, full of love and happiness. It shapes your personality, like when you are irresponsible then the shape of the society is irresponsible too or when your new in the society and this society and this society contains friendly members, then this society will shape you to become friendly. As they say, society - people in general thought of as living together in organized communities with shared laws, traditions, and values. In my understanding about society is that, it is a group of people living together with a unique bond with each other, very simple right, but this simplicity means a lot to me. Knowing that society will change and form your personality, you should always practice and pray on how will you become a part of the family. Being a garbage in the society with nothing to do is strictly prohibited, and being instrument in the society in doing all that the can toe become part of the family is strictly needed.

Remember that all members in the society are not garbage because all of us has unique ability to improve the society's status and we form the society ourselves and without us, society can never be called society.

No comments:

Post a Comment