Friday, June 26, 2015

5 - My Life Dedication for Information Technology.


Good day readers! Today my topic would be all about my time with Information Technology and studying its concepts. Ever wonder how IT helped our society? Who introduced IT in our community? What are its unique aspects that makes it very important to us and our daily lives? When did it start in the first place? Where is the root of all this and how did it spread like a wild fire? This are my piercing questions that I think will encourage readers to understand more about this topic.

My first term as a college student has kept me thinking: “what will happen to me if I will dive into the abyss of information technology and how will I be able to survive?” and by the way my course is Computer Science that tackles more about information technology from its outside components to its innermost core full of hidden information. I know that most of you think that information technology is just simple information transfer to an electronic device that is connected to the internet, but what you are thinking is wrong because it is not just that simple, you need first to create a concept like the sketch of a drawing so that you could make it more accurate and more precise or may be straight to the point. Information technology had help me a lot in terms of my studies because it helped me shaped my brain to new and improved learning center and it taught me a lot of different things like “small things is not just small things, they are the building blocks for much larger scale” like that and by the way this is my impromptu motto that I just thought about while writing this blog.

Before finishing this, I would like to emphasize Information Technology as my friend because it helped me a lot during my childhood years up to the present, it comprised my every learning from the past and made me the educated person of today. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment