Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2 - How Do You Explain Your Life?


Good morning/afternoon for all the reader's who would read my blog. I ask you this, ever wonder how life began and how will it end? I'm Sammy and I will state my own perspectives about life and how to make them memorable while living your limited life to the fullest and also today, I will be sharing some of my past experiences and I will give some comments in some parts of my blog.

As of now you can see yourself standing in front of the mirror staring at your reflection, looking eye to eye to yourself because your life happened and our lives is not accidentally, but it is destiny. It happened when I first woke up from my bed staring at the ceiling and asking myself, why am I here and what shall I do next. I promise you this that never question your lives and always be thankful that you happened. Always keep in mind that life was given to us because of some significant and important task that will benefit you and can benefit others in a positive way. My life is somehow colorful due to different individuals that gave that individual color in my life like my parents that gave me this wonderful life and providing my every necessities to keep me going, my elementary and high school family for teaching me the proper way of living my life as a student and reviewing me before our final grade, and to my classmate, you fill those gaps in my life. You hold those individual colors to prevent it from breaking apart.

Remember to always treasure your everyday living because life is limited and life can be taken away and life cannot be equal with anything. As what you have heard from my blog is that life is a colorful one and life is a very important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment