Friday, June 26, 2015

4 - How I Introduce My Beloved School as Part of My Life.

Hello readers, today I am proud to present the good and positive things that you would encounter inside the institution. We would like to thank you for becoming a part of the family despite of other big, well-known school like UST, UP, Ateneo and so on so for. I would personally give you a brief introduction of our school, so that you would know different unique things about our school and I will gladly answer all your questions about our institution.



First let me tell you all the things and commodities that you would appreciate like how to gain access in our school. Our school has a round-a-clock security, when you came from SLEX, the guard is there at the SLEX side, while the guard is present at Humabon Place if you came from the back of the school. Before entering the school premises, you should first always open your bag for security reasons and when going outside the school. In accessing the administrative offices in the building, you should ask first your locating to the lobby guard then tell your desired office that can be found in different floors of the school. In terms of food and beverages, you can easily find different kind of store that can be found near the premises and delivers a good service that is proven to be safe and can give you a healthy servings.

In the field of each floors, our institution gives importance to each courses so that the result could be what you expect for. I close this regards for now because some of the commodities should be discovered by you and the things that I have stated are in general meaning for the goodness of the members of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment