Friday, June 12, 2015

1 - My Life Experience About My Current School.


I'm about to tell my experiences while I was applying in for my current school. But first, let me tell you that experience is somewhat very regretful, because on the day I heard about my college school,
I was very happy because of the benefits that I can obtain from that school.

My real dream-school really is not my current school, but a well-known university and that well-known university had given me hope that they would accept me, but after seeing my low grade in mathematics, I stopped believing that I would really pass. There, my current school, looking at my sister's achievement, gave me the strength to chase for my sister's school that would give me such achievements and by the way, my older sister graduated last year in my current school with the course of Multimedia Arts.

In front of the computer, I started to look at the main website of that school and after sometimes I did what I could to be a student of that institution, I gather information, I asked my friends who graduated in there and thank God I passed all my requirements. The day of the exam came and after that, the school had told me that I passed the exam and I will be a student of my dream school. I'm happy to say that I am part of that family and beginning to start a new dream inside that institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment