Tuesday, August 18, 2015

17 - What Makes Someone a Hero?

A pleasant day for all the readers who will read this post. Today I will be talking about the title given to us by our English Enrichment Program (EEP) coordinator and the title is, What Makes Someone a Hero?. At first, I'm astonish about this topic and I don't know what will I write in this blog. Maybe I would try to ask your opinion about this topic and maybe I will state my own perspectives later on. This are the questions, who is the real hero? What are the qualities in becoming a hero?, and how heroes are created? These are my question to you from me as a hero wannabe, but the real question is how to become a hero yourself?

As google said,  hero is a person, typically a man, who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. Awesome description of google right? But I have my own description, I just use the description of google as my reference in posting this blog and maybe you can use it to. My own description of hero is this: Hero is a person that is responsible, caring, and easy to approach, simple description right? But this description means a lot to me because this is how I see my MOTHER as my hero. My mother is always very kind to me, she takes care of me, she watches me when I am sleeping, she prays for my good health and good life, and surely she is the best mother I have and I would do anything and I mean anything to make her happy, so that I can repay all her goodness bestowed upon to me.

Remember that our mother is like a pearl in the orient that is very precious and delicate; therefore, needed to be handled carefully and I mean carefully. Our mother is also a person who can feel depression, but they don't show it to their kids and to their family, so I really salute them for that.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree. The greatest heroes start at home. Mothers have to be thanked, especially my mother, who takes care of a chaotic kid like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As what with Justin said, I agree. Mothers are awesome and they are our modern superheroes :)

    ReplyDelete