Tuesday, August 18, 2015

16 - Amazing Week Referenced from SoCSIT Week.

Good morning/afternoon for all the readers who would read my blog and all the bloggers who would comment below. I'm about to tell you my experiences while this amazing week is happening and also today I am proud to present the good and positive things that you could also encounter during this week, but first let me ask you some certain questions, have you ever think that this SOCSIT week had done alot of wonderful things? Who maintained the peaceful flow of the events in this week? What are the good and positive things that I'm talking about? When did it start and when did it end? Where did the ceremony took place? And how did it all began? This are my questions to you from me that I think will give you the essence of being in that week.

My experience for the SOCSIT Week was the best because all the events were amazing and the flow of the program are really oriented, but I could not attend all the seminars, workshops, and activities during that week because some subject professors just continue on their lessons and forbade us to not attend their individual class. Some professor had to catch-up with their lessons and it is all because of the typhoon that recently  strucked our country that gave us a week of no classes. Above all, I still accept the fact that I could not come to all the events, but I attended a workshop that is supervised by the UXMNL. This workshop was really fun because we did an awesome things that taps into our logical thinking and our way of understanding. I tried to sign-up to the sushi eating contest but I cannot find the registration and also I could not find the preparation for the event.

To formally end my blog, I will now say that evethough I did not feel the real SOCSIT Week, I try to cope up to make this week a wonderful one because this week only comes in a year, so try your best to be a part of this event. I'm happy to say that this week was a wonderful one because this is my first SOCSIT week and this only happens during my college. Thank You   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sammy! My friend! I enjoyed the SOCSIT week too. I hope you can share with me sometimes with what you've learned from the seminar. :)

    ReplyDelete